Job Title - Pharmacy Area ManagerPackage - £59,000 - £62,000 per year, profit share based on performance, travel expensesCompany - Family Run Pharmacy ChainLocation - South YorkshireReports To - Superintendent Pharmacist
We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic Area Manager to oversee the operations of our partner family-run pharmacy chain throughout South Yorkshire.
As an autonomous manager, you'll oversee 16 stores and you'll play a pivotal role in driving business growth, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, and fostering an environment of excellence and patient care.
You will be part of a larger Area Manager team, with support from the Superintendent Pharmacist, collectively you'll all work to the same end goal to drive profitability, increase patient satisfaction and manage costs within the company.About You -
You should be enthusiastic about providing the highest patient care and possess strong team management skills, along with the ability to handle multiple tasks and provide support and coaching to the team. While experience in managing multiple sites is a plus, it's not a deal breaker.
You should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with a diverse team, showcasing effective communication skills that resonate at all levels within the organisation. Our partner values integrity, commitment, and loyalty to both the business and the team.
They are in search of a versatile and innovative individual. Although prior experience in a community pharmacy environment is not a strict requirement, it would be advantageous for the right candidate.Key Responsibilities -
- You'll develop and manage branch teams to achieve safety, efficiency, and profitability within the area, focusing on company Key Performance Indicators.
- Utilise analytics to create tailored action plans for each branch, promoting business growth.
Patient Care -
- You'll champion our partners customer care policy and inspire colleagues to uphold it to the highest standards and making sure each and every patient is delivered with the highest standards of patient care.
People and Store Management -
- Effectively line manage branch managers within your area.
- Coach and develop branch teams to align with the company's goals and targets.
- Ensure all training needs are met and scheduled training is completed on time.
- Manage branch manager performance through company policies and procedures, including relevant HR processes.
Patient Safety and Branch Security -
- Ensure GDPR compliance and timely reporting of breaches.
- Maintain clinical governance requirements and accurate records.
- Uphold health and safety standards through adherence to company policies and risk assessments.
- Comply with all regulatory and legal requirements according to Standard Operating Procedures and ensure each branch is adhering to GPhC standards in preparation for inspections
Brand Image -
- Promote the company brand through recruitment and online platforms.
- Encourage branches to establish connections with GP surgeries and local healthcare professionals.
- Uphold the professional reputation of our partner and protect the brand's integrity.
- Complete required company training and request additional training as needed.
- Develop yourself by completing all mandatory and ongoing training for your role.
- Ensure reporting line employees are inducted, trained, and monitored in accordance with company procedures and legal guidelines.
- Previous experience in a managerial role, preferably in the pharmacy or healthcare industry.
- MPharm degree or equivalent with an active GPhC registration
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, GPhC, and safety standards.
- Proven ability to drive business growth and meet KPIs.
If you are a proactive, committed, and experienced manager ready to lead our partners pharmacy chain to new heights, Apply NOW!
Join our partners family-run pharmacy chain and make a difference in the community by providing exceptional patient care and contributing to the company's success.