- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £25,818
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameOlivia Rusowicz
An amazing opportunity for a Dispenser!
· 40 hours per week over five days
· £25,818 per annum
· Located in Birmingham
We have a wonderful opportunity for you to work with one of the largest teaching hospitals within the UK, offering immense career progression and enabling you to work with a fantastic team in a clinical environment. Career development of a fully funded training program to become an Accuracy Checking Dispenser / Technician.
Job role and responsibilities
· Outpatients and discharge department, fully robotic
· Supporting pharmacists and ACT’s
· Dispensing clinical prescriptions
· Delivering the best customer service for outpatients
What are we looking for?
· NVQ Level 2 qualification (mandatory)
· A dispenser who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
· Have a passion for people
· Careful eye for attention to detail
· An excellent team player and have the ability to work alone
This role will allow you to develop your skills and succeed further in your career. If you want to push yourself to the limits and reach for potential you never knew you had, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What are you waiting for? HIT APPLY NOW!!
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.