- Posted 03 February 2022
- Salary £18-35,000
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJames Roberts
Trainee & Experienced Recruitment Consultants
Uncapped Earning Potential & Fantastic career progression, your future starts here!
£18,000 - £35,000
Full Time Hours: 09:00 – 17:30
Why Join Quad?
We’re a sector leading consultancy that has taken ownership of the UK’s Pharmacy Recruitment market within the last 3 years. Due to the amazing people that we already have in the business we’ve been able to build a recruitment ‘machine’ that works exceptionally well.
Over the last few years, we’ve partnered with some of the UK’s leading Pharmacy brands (You’ve heard of them) and completed some amazing projects with them to help put them in a position that they need to be in to allow their projected growth plans.
In the last 9 months we’ve pushed our services into the USA as this is where we foresee a huge amount of business.
In 2022 we saw a 400% increase in revenue generated compared to 2021. In the beginning of the Covid pandemic we took the decision to drop 2 other sectors and completely focus on the Pharmacy Recruitment side of the business. Here we’ve found our niche and have become 1 of the UK’s best Pharmacy Recruitment agencies out there, second to none.
We like to think of ourselves as a modern business and work with some of the best recruitment tech currently on the market. We’re a data driven company that focusses on the end result. There’s no needless KPIs with someone hovering over your shoulder all day.
There’s very little admin for you to do, we have our admin star for that. Your time will be spent doing the important bits of the job that are going to help us get to the next level and help you to earn as much as you possibly can.
Due to the growth that we’re going through, we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us in the future.
· Calling potential/passive candidates on the phone to qualify if they’re a good fit for any of the vacancies that we have
· Adding and updating candidates’ profiles on our database
· Getting new business ‘leads’ from your candidate calls and passing them to your team lead
· Always learning new skills and improving your commercial awareness
· Writing and positing job adverts to attract the very best available talent
· Creating a personal brand within our sector
All the above will be/can be taught. We don’t expect anyone to join us as an expert. We have a fantastic recruitment trainer that works very closely with us which allows us to grow our own talent from day 1. We’ve got a few success stories showing that our processes really work.
What we’re looking for:
· A strong work ethic
· A passion for success
· The desire to learn new skills
· Someone that loves life in a team environment
· A self-starter – someone that gets on with the task in hand
· Good organisational skills
· Outgoing and confident
· Degree educated or previous sales experience is great but not essential
· Someone that wants to earn a good living and progress up the ladder
What’s in it for you:
· A starting salary from £18K - £35K depending on experience
· An un-capped commission structure
· A clear path of progression laid out for you from your 1st week
OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one
OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
· The potential for multiple pay rises per year
· Early finish Fridays
· An incredibly effective training programme to get you upto speed in quick time
· Prizes for hitting key milestones
· Lunch clubs for hitting above certain targets
· A phenomenal team to support you
· Beer/Gin fridge (Fanta, Coke, Sprite)
· Run Club (Currently on hold until warmer weather)
· Team trips out
· Cuddles with the office dog
· Birthdays off (if you want it)
If you’d like to get a call lined up and have a chat, please apply to this role to express your interest, and see where it takes you.
HIT APPLY NOW!!
We’re really looking forward to meeting you