Day Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Day Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 12:12|
Are you an angel in disguise?? Or have them caring tendencies sent from heaven?? Why not join this fantastic team in a beautiful care home in Swindon.
The aim of the home is to provide a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment for the residents in which our dedicated staff support and encourage service users to be as independent as possible.
With its modern architecture and spacious feel, this home does not disappoint in being a very welcoming place to be…I mean lets be honest, who doesn’t want to feel at home and comfortable where they work- a home from home not only for the resident but for the workers also.
Day HealthCare Assistant
Temp to perm employment
£7.97- £8.21 per hour DOE
*Full time hours- 38.75 contracted weekly hours available!!!
*8am- 8pm shift pattern*
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting the service users with all aspects of personal care
- Completing care plans and resident records
- Feeding and serving meals to the residents
- Using hoists or other pieces of equipment to move residents safely
- General interaction and participating in activities within the home
**Previous experience is preferable and any NVQs in health and social care always help but training can be provided within the first 2 days of induction such as: Manual handling, Infection Control, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and many more**
- Auto- Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Full Training Provided including a recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
- Career Progression
- Fully Paid Induction period
- Child care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays pro rata
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organization
Why not spread them wings and start your new healthcare adventure here.
So dust off that halo and Click Apply or contact Quad Recruitment on 011244 621 477.
If you feel this role may suit someone else, then why not refer them as we offer referral fees if the proposed candidate is successful and had worked a set number of hours with us
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered Managers. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK. Why not get in touch to discuss any potential roles that may be well suited for you.