Recruitment Consultant - Legal
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Legal|
|Contact Name:||Adam Thomas|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 12:41|
Recruitment Consultant – Legal
Quad Recruitment are seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants from the legal sector. Due to continued success our clients are hiring for a very exciting position based in Manchester. They are looking for ambitious, motivated and career-focused individuals who work hard in return for an immense earning potential and the opportunity to travel/network nationally.
This is a 360-recruitment role which requires high levels of client & candidate contact, selling to new clients and developing existing business, candidate attraction and networking, response management, interviewing and managing your own sales pipeline. You will be fully supported by an experienced management team and will have access to market-leading technology.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years’ experience in the legal sector.
- A resilient professional who enjoys the business development aspect of recruitment.
- Confident, ambitious, and driven to progress your career.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- The ability to network and build credibility with others.
Training & Support
- Full induction.
- Team building sessions.
- Training with a Senior Sales Member and classroom delivery teams to help with New Business Development.
- Extra support and resources included.
- Above average salaries with a potential 40% commission package.
- Up to 37 days annual leave (including a Christmas shut-down).
- Achievers Club.
- Worldwide incentives.
- Enjoy 10am to 6pm working hours every day.
- Modern open-plan office, sociable environment.
- Casual dress-down
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with email@example.com or apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's