|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£28,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 09:49|
*LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED, PASSIONATE AND EXPERIENCED REGISTERED MANAGER IN WARRINGTON*
My client is a well-established care provider in the UK who currently have a new position available for a Registered Manager to be responsible for one of their homes based in Warrington.
Who are we?
The aim of their homes is to provide a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment for all their residents an dedicated staff. They continuously look for ways in which they can provide a reliable and superior service so that their service users feel that their home is their home. The staff provide loving, sympathetic and inspired care whereby their service users feel valued, cherished and respected.
As a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the 44-bedded home including the EMI unit; ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to all their residents. Therefore, they are looking for someone with strong managerial experience preferably as a Registered Manager.
What do I need?
• NVQ Level 4 or NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
• To have worked in a Deputy or Registered Manager's post previously.
• To manage the service meeting health and safety regulations, care policies and procedures and CQC requirements ensuring professional and outstanding practice is provided.
• Develop effective working relationships with the Regional Managers, all staff and residents within the home.
• Work within a cost-effective manner and manage the home’s budget.
• Encourage, promote and support staff within the home to undertake their NVQ/QCF Diploma.
• Maintain the culture and ethos of the home by ensuring a positive, open and honest working environment.
• Experience with auditing and clinical planning along with safeguarding for the residents.
• Ensure compliance with the CQC/Care Commission regulatory requirements.
• Act as the ‘responsible individual’ for the designated Care Centre as may be required by the Care
What hours will I work?
As a Registered Manager, you will work Monday to Friday 9 until 17:30 and work on the on-call rota 1 weekend in a month.
The good stuff, what’s in it for you?
My client recognises the meaningful difference every day in the lives of all their residents and their families who have chosen to be part of their story and that is why they provide a number of special incentives throughout your career.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Pension scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Employee Care Programme
• Life Assurance
• Refer a friend Scheme
• company recognition award
• Long term service award
• 21 days paid sickness
Feel free to get in touch via email or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 to arrange your registration or discuss any Registered Manager or Support Worker roles that we have in your area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's