|Job Title:||Registered Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 14:14|
Being a Registered General Nurse isn’t just a role in a ‘Carry on..’ film. It is a very demanding and challenging role with great responsibility, but the rewards definitely outweigh the means.
Here at Quad we are looking for experienced RGN’s to join our healthcare team and to make a huge impact on the nursing homes that are in need of your expertise.
This care home is out of this world. Within beautiful grounds with views over the stunning Oxfordshire country side, this home does not disappoint in which the staff and management match the overwhelming high standards of the place. The aim of the home is to provide a safe, comfortable and stimulating environment for the residents in which our dedicated staff support and encourage service users to be as independent as possible.
Registered General Nurse (Nights)
-£18 per hour depending on experience
-24- 48 hours a week available
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting patients with day to day needs
- Providing medicine and treatments
- Overseeing the general well-being of the service users
- Other common duties include recording vital signs, supervising the work of other staff members.
- Manage patient records and care plans
- Making sure standards are maintained throughout the home
What we offer:
- Contracted hours
- Competitive pay rate
- Enrolment onto the pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Career progression and further training
- NMC registration pin
- Previous experience is preferred
- Great communication skills
- Well organised
- Confident leader
This is a great opportunity to build on a career you feel so passionate about. Why not ‘Apply’ and be welcomed with opened arms at this wonderful home.
Click ‘Apply’ or call Quad Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered General Nurses. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's