|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 16:52|
Learner Support Worker
Open day available to attend in June!!
START DATE- SEPTEMBER
You, a Learner Support Worker will provide children with the support they require during the educational hours. This role will see you working with a large staff team and a small group of children. Education is an incredibly important aspect to the lives of the children and young people that you will support. You will help them find their hobbies and passions, with your polished expertise.
You will be trained to the highest standard after attending a two week all paid training course. It’s a great way of settling in, meeting some new staff members prior to getting stuck into the role. You will be on a fantastic salary of £16,265 per annum therefor a monthly salary of £1,400 for a term time only role. You will have an additional 32 holidays of your choice on top of all the term time breaks with an additional 8 bank holidays off.
The good stuff
- FREE LUNCH whilst on site
- Term time + 32 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Walk to work scheme
- Progression + Growth to all workers
- Discount codes- Cinema, Bowling, Spa Days and many more
- No direct experience within an educational support role
- Passion for support and care
- Knowledge of what it takes to be a good support worker
- Understanding of Learning disabilities and Autism
Apply now book your slot on the assessment day next month!!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's