Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
£18,000 - £22,000 salary depending on experience + market leading uncapped commission!
Due to the high level of growth our client is having they are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a join their vibrant and successful Manchester office.
They’re looking for someone to bring a certain level of energy to the team. The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues. This is a fantastic time to join an award-winning recruitment business with the opportunity to drive forward your own progression as their business continues to grow!
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database and network
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Benefits - The important bit!
- £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary
- Market leading uncapped company bonus designed to reward high achievers
- Lunch Clubs
- Office beer and prosecco fridge!
- Apple MacBook and iPhone
- On-site Gym
- Team city breaks and luxury travel incentives
- Award recognised internal training & development
- Opportunities to progress quickly
- Modern, relaxed and fun working environment
- Apple MacBook and iPhone
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday’s
- Birthday off (in addition to holiday allowance) – No one wants to work on their birthday!
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Experience in a customer facing, sales or recruitment role is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and the desire to get stuck in
- Someone who is passionate about life and curious about the world around you and how recruitment works commercially
- You like being successful, completing a task to the best of your ability and working as part of a great team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network/ build strong relationships internally and externally
- Organised and target driven Resilient
It’s worth remembering that we pay up to £1000 for each successfully place referral, so If you know anyone who may be interested in a move or perhaps someone wants to get into the industry, please get in touch!
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.