Quad Recruitment Ltd Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 09634076 whose registered office is Honeycomb West, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QH. In case of any query regarding the information on this Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our VAT number is 220908040.
2 Your use of this site
You may access most areas of the Site without registering your details with us.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
2. To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
3. To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
4. To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, or which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it.
5. To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
6. To take any action that affects Quad Recruitment Ltd's reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
7. To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (or equivalent legislation). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
You agree fully to indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site.
3 Links to or from other websites
As a convenience to users, this Site may contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party sites. Quad Recruitment Ltd have not reviewed or approved such sites and does not control and is not responsible for those sites or their content. Quad Recruitment Ltd does not warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. Quad Recruitment Ltd do not endorse or make any representations about those sites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk.
Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to email@example.com and that it is done in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page
Quad Recruitment Ltd reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
4 Personal Information
5 Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Quad Recruitment Ltd Limited or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
6 Changes to or temporary unavailability of this site
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer:
The information contained on this Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Any information, including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and Quad Recruitment Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Quad Recruitment Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
Whether you are a candidate or an employer:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are an employer:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
1. use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
2. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
We will not be liable for:
1. loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
2. business interruption;
3. loss of actual or anticipated savings;
4. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
5. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a candidate:
1. Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Your use of the Site and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this Site.