Clinical Pharmacist - Henderson, NC
Quad is currently looking for an experienced hospital Pharmacist to join a very reputable hospital in Henderson, NC. You will be working for a health system that truly values its staff and promotes internal progression.
Are you a Pharmacist who wants to improve the lives of your patients and be rewarded for the hard work you put in, if so this is for you.
- $130,000 - $145,000 DOE
- $5000 Relocation Support
- $20,000 Sign on Bonus
- Very well-staffed Hospital
- Genuine Career Advancement
You will be working with a great team of healthcare professionals and will have constant communication with your seniors. The support and progression opportunities at this hospital we have not seen anywhere else.
You will play a vital role in ensuring the safe and effective use of medication in a hospital environment. Whilst working closely with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, you will prepare and dispense medication to patients. Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring medication use
- Providing education and counseling
- Participating in research
- Manage drug therapy
- Other Duties are assigned
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from an accredited pharmacy program
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a hospital environment as a Pharmacist
- Experience formulating IV medications
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply directly to this job advert and we will be in touch.
Quad Recruitment is a 'Pharmacy Only' staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA.