Clinical Pharmacist (Sign On Bonus Available)– Winchester, TN
- Up to $125,000pa DOE
- Very well-staffed pharmacy
- Full Time (40 hours a week)
- Great team environment
- Lots of progression opportunities
Quad Recruitment is currently partnered with a very well-respected Hospital in the Winchester area who are looking for a Pharmacist to join them in a full-time position.
People have previously described this business as career-defining. The support and growth opportunities here, we have never seen elsewhere. If you are looking to join a business that promotes internal progression and puts 110% into its staff, this is it.
Whats in it for you:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Clinical pharmacist coordinates and provides the pharmaceutical care of patients.
- Manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug related problems.
- Provides drug information and education to medical staff, healthcare professionals, and patients, and pharmacy students.
- Documents interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
- Evaluates medication orders for accuracy and completeness prior to order entry. Checks for accuracy after filling by technicians.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of pharmacy automated systems and computer software.
- Valid Pharmacist license which must be in good standing
If you would like to find out more regarding this opportunity please apply to this job advert and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch immediately.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA