Clinical Pharmacist Informatics Specialist – San Antonio, TX
- Up to $140,000pa DOE
- Very well-staffed pharmacy
- Full Time (40 hours a week)
- Great team environment
- Lots of progression opportunities
- Weekend availability required
Quad Recruitment is currently partnered with a very well-respected Hospital in the San Antonio area who are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist Informatics Specialist to join them in a full-time position.
People have previously described this business as career-defining. The support and growth opportunities here, we have never seen elsewhere. If you are looking to join a business that promotes internal progression and puts 110% into its staff, this is it.
What’s in it for you:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Facilitates the development, implementation and maintenance of clinical information systems including Epic® pharmacy applications.
- Document and triage new Health-IT issues pertaining to medication use.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure integration of pharmacy systems with other applications used in inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Maintains tertiary pharmacy systems involved with automation and robotics (e.g., Omnicell ADS, Medfusion, Baxter and Alaris smartpumps, and RIVA IV compounder).
- Evaluates emerging technologies and successful Health-IT practices applicable to all areas of pharmacy practice.
- Pharm.D. or a B.S. in Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy is required.
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY-2 Pharmacy Residency (e.g., Informatics) or equivalent experience (PGY-1 plus 2 additional years of experience in Electronic Health Record/Pharmacy Informatics System (EHR/PIS) support; or 5 years of experience in EHR/PIS support is required.
- Experience with Epic EHR (proficiency/certification in one of the following highly desirable: Epic Willow Inpatient, Epic Willow Ambulatory; Epic Willow Inventory; Beacon; Clarity Systems), Omnicell ADS and central supply, infusion pumps and project management is preferred.
- Current Pharmacy License
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA