Director of Pharmacy - Kent, WA
Quad Recruitment is actively looking for an experienced pharmacy leader to join a outsourcing admixture pharmacy at their facility in Kent, WA. This organization delivers same-day admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities across the country.
- $160,000 - $175,000
- 20% Annual Bonus
- Full Time / On-Site – 40 hours a week ( 8 - 5:30 generally)
- PTO, 401 K, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Great Working Environment
- Genuine Career Progression
We are seeking an experienced manager that has the ability to manage the facility, regulatory requirements, and interface remotely with other departments ( QA, IT, HR). You need to be hardworking and capable of learning if you do not have IV experience already.
A Bit More About The Job:
As the DOP you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the pharmacy operations, including that all drugs are compounded in compliance with FDA regulations. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversees financial operations by tracking key metrics, identifying trends, and ensuring financial compliance.
- Prepares financial and operational reports to inform management decisions and optimize resource allocation.
- Manages pharmacy personnel by leading the hiring process, conducting performance evaluations, and handling disciplinary actions.
- Provides direct pharmacy services when necessary to maintain patient care continuity.
What Do You Need:
- PharmD required
- Valid Pharmacist License in the State of Washington
- At least 8 years as a Pharmacist, with 5 as a manager
- Preferred to have Compounding and IV experience
- Occasional business travel required
If you would like to find out more regarding this opportunity please apply to this job advert and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch immediately.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA