We are currently partnered with one of the nations leading compounding pharmacies who are looking for a Director of Pharmacy Operations to join them at their facility in Houston, TX.
Director of Pharmacy Operations - Houston, TX
- $175,000 - $200,000 DOE
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus
- 15% Annual Bonus
- 40 hours a week - Flexible Schedule
- Great support from your seniors
- Autonomy to create new ideas/processes
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Successful candidates must live a commutable distance from this facility in Houston as this role is an on-site position.
The Director of Pharmacy Operations will support efforts to satisfy new and current customer expectations by successfully overseeing the multi-shift pharmacy distribution services. The Director will play a vital role in continuously moving operations from manual to automated.
- Will have experience transitioning operations from manual to automated
- Lean Six Sigma Improvement Approach preferred
- Experience working with high-volume prescriptions – 10,000 Scripts a day
- Will have 5 years of management experience
- Oversees the order fulfillment operations across multiple shifts.
- Develops and implements strategies to streamline the order fulfillment process, with a focus on transitioning from manual to automated procedures.
- Responsible for order processing to include product picking, labeling, verification, and shipping of finished goods on time in full.
- Manages and oversees the implementation of Pharmacy Management Software.
- Manages and oversees the implementation of automated technology and enhances operations through the design and restructuring of the facility.
- Implements quality control measures to ensure compliance with state board requirements.
- Monitors productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of the order fulfillment operations, identifies areas for improvement and implements solutions.
- Increases efficiency and quality of work by minimizing waste through the institution of lean principles.
If you are an experienced Pharmacy leader looking to join an organization that is growing rapidly, this is it.
Please apply directly to this job advert to hear more.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA.