IV Pharmacy Technician - Seattle, WA
- $28.56 Per Hour
- 8:30AM - 5PM & 7:30AM - 4PM (Rotating Saturday and Sunday)
- None Patient Facing / Closed Door Pharmacy
- Full Training to become an IV Tech
- MUST have Active Pharmacy Technician License in the State of Washington
- Assistance to obtain your PTCB when in employment
Quad Recruitment is currently supporting an FDA Registered Compounding Pharmacy to secure Full Time IV Pharmacy Technicians for their facility in Seattle, WA.
This organization is offering full training and support for you to become an IV Pharmacy Technician. Successful candidates will have a active Washington Pharmacy Technician License and will be assisted in obtaining your PTCB once employed.
- Using an Aseptic Technique you will prepare compounded sterile products.
- Help with the setup of the compounding room with equipment for the preparation of compounded sterile solutions.
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance duties.
- For Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Testing, you will prepare records and monitor results.
- 5 Bonuses over a year - Combined it works out as 6% of annual salary
- Quarterly Bonuses and End of Year Bonus
- Full Training to become a IV Tech
- You get all 15 days of vacation on day 1
- 6 Sick Days - Don't use you get paid for them
- If you work a holiday you get Triple Pay
- Three weeks vacations per year
- 401K Company match of 6 percent
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
If you are a Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of Washington who is looking to transition into something different that offers full training, this is it.
Please apply directly to this job advert to hear more.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA.