Pharmacist (10K Sign On Bonus) – Montpelier, VT
- $70.00 - $75.00 Per Hour DOE
- Store does 2000 Scripts a week
- Very well-staffed pharmacy
- Full Time (40 hours a week)
- Great team environment
- Lots of progression opportunities
Quad Recruitment is currently partnered with a very well-respected retail pharmacy in the Montpelier area who are looking for Pharmacists to join them in full-time positions.
People have previously described this business as career-defining. The support and growth opportunities here, we have never seen elsewhere. If you are looking to join a business that promotes internal progression and puts 110% into its Pharmacists, this is it.
Whats in it for you:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Establish and organise pharmacy operations, including conducting daily inventory checks, coordinating Pharmacy Techs to process prescriptions, and preparing supplies for daily operations.
- Support the Pharmacy Manager in inventory ordering and maintenance. Additionally, handle incoming prescription requests via telephone, email and voicemail, and communicate with doctors, insurance providers, and claims personnel regarding refills and coverage.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and advice to customers as needed, and accurately fill prescriptions.
- Open cases of products, remove contents, stock shelves and rotate dated stock items and write up out of date returns.
- Enter product information into the computer, record salvage and shrink info into inventory system, order products, enter items into inventory with bar code scanner and / or computer and complete reports as needed.
- Build displays, set-up seasonal decorations and promotional material and ensure entire area and products are presentable for sale.
- At the end of the shift clean and secure the Pharmacy, set alarms, turn in cash draws and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Must have obtained a Bachelors of Science degree in Pharmacy D.
- Must have experience / background in retail pharmacy
- Valid pharmacist license which must be in good standing
If you would like to find out more regarding this opportunity please apply to this job advert and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch immediately.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA