Supervising Pharmacist – Barre, VT
- $74.00 - $78.00 Per Hour
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus
- Full Time – 40 hours a week
- Great Working Environment
- Well Staffed Pharmacies
If you are an experienced Pharmacist who is looking to work for a small chain of drugstores that is employee-owned, you have come to the right place.
You will be working for an organization that is focused on providing personalized care to its customers. As a Supervising Pharmacist, you will be working at one of this organization's most successful stores in Barre, VT.
You will be rewarded with not only market-leading benefits but also opportunities for you to grow with the business and to work in a pharmacy that has a great working environment.
A bit more about the job...
As the Supervising Pharmacist, you will consult and advise the customers on their medication, both prescription and non-prescription, in a manner that will provide for their total well-being. Other responsibilities include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately and on time
- Provide counseling to patients
- Review prescriptions for accuracy and completeness
- Managing inventory
- Supervise pharmacy technicians and support staff
- Administering appropriate vaccines/immunizations
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must have obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy D.
- Hold a valid in-date license to practice pharmacy in the State of VT (Unless relocating to the area)
- Management experience as a Pharmacist
If any of the above has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more, please apply directly to this job advert and I will personally reach out to you in 24 hours.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA.