Ireland's Rising Pharmacy Stars16 May, 20223 mins
Ireland have today released their Finalists for their Irish Pharmacy Awards 2022. Each cate...
Ireland have today released their Finalists for their Irish Pharmacy Awards 2022.
Each category have some incredible businesses and Pharmacists that have stood out in the last 12 months for their extraordinary service in the community and beyond.
The category that stood out what Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician of the Year. An incredible accolade which I'm sure all finalists are overjoyed to be included in.
Pharmacist of the Year Finalists:
- Aoife Lally, Keane’s Careplus Pharmacy, Marketpoint
- Tara Loughnane, Meaghers Pharmacy, Dublin
- Regina MacCormac, C&D Medical Hall, Mohill
- Laura Dowling, LloydsPharmacy, Stillorgan
- Luke O’Shea, Kennellys @ The Reeks Pharmacy, Killarney
- Ana Santos, Hanleys Local Pharmacy, New Ross
- Padraig Murphy, Haven Pharmacy, Clonard
- James Tully, McCauleys Health & Beauty Pharmacy, Tralee
- Community Pharmacy Technician of the Year
- Denise McEvoy, St Gabriel’s Pharmacy, Clontarf Dublin
- Tracey Stack, Sam McCauley Chemist, Tralee
- Nuala McConnon, Callans Pharmacy, Kingscourt
- Darren Power, Meaghers Pharmacy Glenview, Tallaght
- Leann Dunne, Adrian Dunne Pharmacy Baldoyle
- Agnese Liepina, O’Rourke’s Allcare Pharmacy
- Claire Hickey, Hickey’s Pharmacy Thurles
- Deirdre Doherty, totalhealth Pharmacy, Gweedore
The winners in all categories will be officially announced at a glamorous and 'unforgettable night' on the 21st of May 2022 in Ireland.
We'll be keeping ears on the ground and eyes on our phones to find out the winners as soon as they're released.
To check out all the finalists head over to the Pharmacy News IrelandWebsite
We've got our fingers crossed for all of you.