Why Join Quad?
We’re a sector leading consultancy that has taken ownership of the UK’s Pharmacy Recruitment market within the last 3 years. Due to the amazing people that we already have in the business we’ve been able to build a recruitment ‘machine’ that works exceptionally well.
Over the last few years, we’ve partnered with some of the UK’s leading Pharmacy brands (You’ve heard of them) and completed some amazing projects with them to help put them in a position that they need to be in to allow their projected growth plans.
In the last 9 months we’ve pushed our services into the USA as this is where we foresee a huge amount of business.
In 2022 we saw a 400% increase in revenue generated compared to 2021. In the beginning of the Covid pandemic we took the decision to drop 2 other sectors and completely focus on the Pharmacy Recruitment side of the business. Here we’ve found our niche and have become the UK’s best Pharmacy Recruitment agencies out there, second to none.
We like to think of ourselves as a modern business and work with some of the best recruitment tech currently on the market. We’re a data driven company that focusses on the end result. There’s no needless KPIs with someone hovering over your shoulder all day.
There’s very little admin for you to do, we have our admin star for that. Your time will be spent doing the important bits of the job that are going to help us get to the next level and help you to earn as much as you possibly can.
Due to the growth that we’re going through, we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us in the future.
· Calling potential/passive candidates on the phone to qualify if they’re a good fit for any of the vacancies that we have
· Adding and updating candidates’ profiles on our database
· Getting new business ‘leads’ from your candidate calls and passing them to your team lead
· Always learning new skills and improving your commercial awareness
· Writing and positing job adverts to attract the very best available talent
· Creating a personal brand within our sector
All the above will be/can be taught. We don’t expect anyone to join us as an expert. We have a fantastic recruitment trainer that works very closely with us which allows us to grow our own talent from day 1. We’ve got a few success stories showing that our processes really work.
What we’re looking for:
· A strong work ethic
· A passion for success
· The desire to learn new skills
· Someone that loves life in a team environment
· A self-starter – someone that gets on with the task in hand
· Good organisational skills
· Outgoing and confident
· Degree educated or previous sales experience is great but not essential
· Someone that wants to earn a good living and progress up the ladder
What’s in it for you:
· A starting salary from £18K - £35K depending on experience
· An un-capped commission structure
· A clear path of progression laid out for you from your 1st week
OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one
OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
· The potential for multiple pay rises per year
· Early finish Fridays
· An incredibly effective training programme to get you upto speed in quick time
· Prizes for hitting key milestones
· Lunch clubs for hitting above certain targets
· A phenomenal team to support you
· Beer/Gin fridge (Fanta, Coke, Sprite)
· Run Club
· Team trips out
· Cuddles with the office dog
· Birthdays off (if you want it)
If you’d like to get a call lined up and have a chat, please apply to this role to express your interest, and see where it takes you.
JOIN US AS A RECRUITER
Quad Recruitment is a growing recruitment agency and is always open to speaking to experienced Recruiters to join our office on Chester Business Park. Keeping up our company culture ensures that our values are lived and breathed by our people at all levels ensuring our culture is very much kept alive and our employees are engaged in all aspects of our job.
A few of the reasons to work for us are:
Autonomy -You will have complete control of your own desk to grow as you see fit
No KPI's - Cash is king in recruitment and you won't be monitored daily on how many calls you're making or how many people you are registering as long as you are making the placements
Patience - We understand that good recruitment doesn't happen in a day, so you will not be expected to be billing within the first 30 seconds that you walk through the door, although the record is pretty impressive
Spacious working areas - And as a bonus, every desk has duel monitors
Up To 20% Commission- Uncapped commission up to 20%
The opportunity to take a lead and grow a team - We're always looking for leaders that want to take responsibility and grow something for themselves
Reward & Recognition - Achievers lunches for target hitters each month at bars and eateries in the local area as well as Friday drinks on the business each Friday
Days out/Trips away- We set sporadic monthly targets, if these are hit. We set a few options and the team chooses where we go. Past targets have been team nights out, go carting and the favorite, a clay shooting trip in Wales.
A balcony covering 2 sides of the office - Perfect for those long phones calls in the sun
Warm Roles - We have some great clients that have been with us for years. These accounts have a constant supply of roles that we can pass around to the people here in the team
Endless Opportunity - We're always looking for people to join us and show that they want to lead. If you would like to run and manage your own team then we're super keen to hear from you
If you're interested in having an interview with us, please complete 'test' (its easy) below and we'll go from there.
If you're interested in hearing about how we can help you, please give us a call on 01244 621477 or Register at the top of the page to get a conversation lined up.