Pharmacy Technician - Easton, PA
- $22.00 - $26.00 Per Hour
- Full Time – 40 hours
- M – F 9 AM – 5:30 PM (Rotating Saturdays)
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Working Environment
We are currently on the lookout for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join a brilliant hospital in Easton, PA. If you are looking to join a Health System that cares about your future, this is it.
The Hospital Pharmacy Technician is a member of the pharmacy team responsible for supporting the safe and effective dispensing of medications to patients. This includes preparing medications, maintaining inventory, and providing customer service.
- Prepare medications for dispensing by assembling, packaging, and labeling prescriptions.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock levels, placing orders, and receiving deliveries.
- Process insurance claims and patient payments.
- Provide customer service to patients and other healthcare professionals by answering questions and resolving issues.
- Assist pharmacists with clinical tasks such as medication reviews and patient education.
- Comply with all safety and quality assurance procedures.
- 401K – 100% match
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Protection Plans
- Career Advancement
- Great Working Environments
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- 1-2 years of experience working in a pharmacy setting.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy procedures and medication safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking to join a very well-regarded hospital in Pennsylvania, we advise you to apply to this job advert.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA